Interior Love the look
Home
About
Privacy
Disclaimer
Advertise
Contact
Home
»
Designers
»
GET INSPIRED
GET INSPIRED
BY...
BETSY BURNHAM
DESIGN
You have read this article
Designers
with the title
GET INSPIRED
. You can bookmark this page URL
https://interiorlovethelook.blogspot.com/2008/10/get-inspired.html
. Thanks!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
All in the family...Molly Luetkemeyer
I guess I've been on a Molly Luetkemeyer kick this week.{two of yesterday's images were from her site} I've long loved her desi...
Note to self!
Wear skirts more often! Have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. I think I'll wear a skirt on Sunday! Images: Atlantic-Pacific , Patte...
Inspired - Yabu-Pushelberg
Yabu Pushelberg has done work for Kate Spade N.Y.C.. Three of the four Kate Spade images include a tape installation by Rebecca Ward. I am...
Welcome Weston Wear
I can't think of a better time to introduce my newest sponsor, Weston Wear . Julienne has created a feminine line with a bit of an edge...
One Room Challenge - Week 2
This week I'm sharing my inspiration board for my home design. I wanted to mix classic with laid back influences. My living room will la...
Fabulous Tiles - Popham Design
I came across Popham Design a while back while shopping at Ann Sacks..I didn't realize, until an architect friend emailed me tonight...
Before
I n a perfect world I would have waited to find the perfect faux bamboo cabinet to repaint, but I really wanted to find and finish a piece a...
Love the look
With the holidays right around the corner, (eek) the Fall season is the perfect time to invest in a few new baubles. Here is a round up of a...
DVF home line?
How do you feel about Diane Von Furstenberg's design for the Claridge in London ? Her twenty guest suites launched in June 2010. Does...
inspired
I'm currently working on a college aged girl's bedroom right now. I swung by the house this morning to view the paint swatches on th...
Blog Archive
►
2013
(158)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(23)
►
2012
(233)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(19)
►
2011
(240)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(26)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(22)
►
2010
(245)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(12)
►
2009
(248)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(29)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(21)
▼
2008
(122)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(21)
▼
October
(24)
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE
Add to your art collection
Nanette Lepore's den- ship chandelier
Add some glitter + glam
Textile Designer - JOSEF FRANK
Let's go Shopping - Treillage, NYC.
The Slipper Chair...
HOW SWEET....
LOVE - THE WINDSOR SMITH WAY
OF NOTE - Treasure Hunt
FRIDAY FINDS
MADONNA
Kelly Wearstler - Lee Jofa - Groundworks
MUSIC ICON - MADONNA
Design Icon - Nanna Ditzel
LAID BACK LUXE - PETER DUNHAM
Feeling Fall. Ina's new digs
Leaf Peeper....
TILE ME PRETTY!
Design Tip + Trick - Add some cozy....
BOOK OF THE MONTH
Friday Finds
GET INSPIRED
The icing on the cake!
►
September
(25)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(1)
Followers